You are visiting the web site www.idrospania.com, ownership of H & H Idrospania Technic S.L.
You may contact the OWNER via the following means:
Idrospania Technic S.L. Parque Empresarial Carabona.
Avda. de L’ Agent, Parcela M-3
Apartado de correos 371 – 12530 Burriana, Castellón (Spain)
Phone number: 0034 964 57 72 20
- The purpose of these terms and conditions (hereafter Legal Notice) is to regulate the use of the OWNER`s web site which is offered to the general public.
The access and use of this web site provides the condition of USER, this one accepts the general conditions given herein, since the very moment of the access and use. The mentioned conditions shall be applied independently from the general contracting conditions that must be complied with.
Use of the web site
- www.idrospania.com provides direct access to a multitude of informations, services, programmes or data (hereafter ‘contents’) on the internet which belongs to the OWNER or to their licensors, whom the USER may have direct access.
The USER assumes responsibility for using the web page. This responsibility extends to the required registration to get access to specific services or contents. The USER must provide truthful and reliable information on the registration. As a result of the registration, the USER may be provided with a password. The USER will be responsible for it and will be committed to use it in a diligent and confidential way.
The USER undertakes to use the contents and services provided by the OWNER in a proper way (e.g. chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) including but not limited to:
- Activities which are unlawful, illicit or contrary to good and the public security.
- Publish racist or xenophobic contents, illegal pornography, apology for terrorism or against the Human Rights.
- Provoke damages in the physical and logical systems from H & H Idrospania Technic S.L., from their suppliers or third parties. Introduce computer virus or whatever physical or logical systems able to provoke damages previously mentioned.
- Get access and use e-mail accounts from other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- Use the informations on the web site for commercial, political and advertising purposes, especially what involves unsolicited mailing.
The OWNER reserves the right to remove all the discriminatory, xenophobic, racists and pornographic comments or inputs that violate the personal dignity, threaten young people and children, order and public safety or, in his view, those that are not be appropriate to be published. In any case, the OWNER will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the users on the discussion forums, chat services or other participation tools.
Contents. Intellectual and industrial property
- The OWNER and licensors have all the intellectual and industrial rights from this web site, as well as all the elements that are within it (including without limitation, images, photographs, sounds, audios, videos, software or texts; brands or logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of materials, computer programs needed to operate, access or use it, etc).
All the rights reserved. Pursuant to the article 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, from Ley de Propiedad Intelectual, the reproduction, distribution and communication issues are expressly prohibited, including any means of making available, fully or partially, the contents of this web site for commercial purposes, on any support, by any technical mean, without the authorisation of the OWNER.
Exclusion of guarantees and responsibility
- The USER acknowledges that the use of the web site and its contents and services, is developed under his own responsibility. The OWNER assumes no responsability on the following fields, including but not limited to,
- The availability and continuity of the operation of the web site and its services, contents, quality or
- The web site is driven to serve the USER’s goals.
- The infringement of the current legislation by the USER or third parties and, particularly, the rights of intellectual and industrial property from other persons or entities.
- The existence of malicious codes or any other electronic system that may cause technical issues on the USER’s computer system or third parties. In any case, the USER assumes to have suitable tools for the detection and disinfection of these elements
- The fraudulent access to the contents and services by unauthorised third parties or, when relevant, the capture, elimination, alteration, modification or manipulation of e-mails and communications of any kind, that these third parties may develop.
- The accuracy, veracity, current relevance and utility of the offered contents and services, as well as the subsequent deployment the USER makes of them. The OWNER will make all reasonable efforts and means to provide up-to-date and reliable information on the web site.
- The damages caused on computer equipments during access to the web site and damages caused to the USERS when have their origin in failures or disconnections in the networks of telecommunications that interrupt the service of this web site.
- The liquidated damages caused by fortuitous events or force majeure.
In regards to the use of forums or other similar spaces, it has to be taken into account that messages only reflect the USER’s opinion, which is the only responsible for them. The OWNER assumes no responsibility for contents of messages sent by the USER.
Legal notice modification and duration
- The OWNER reserves the right, without prior notice, to make modifications on the web site. The OWNER may change, eliminate or add contents and services through the web site, as well as the way they appear represented or located on it.
The duration of the conditions will remain in their exposure and is valid until they are modified by other duly published.
- In case the web site www.idrospania.com includes links or hyperlinks to other web sites, the OWNER will not exert any control over those sites and contents. In any case, the OWNER will assume no responsibility in regards to the contents of any link belonging to a third-parties web site. The OWNER will not ensure the technical availability, quality, reliability, exactitude, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any hyperlink or in other web site. In addition, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
- THE OWNER reserves the right to deny or withdraw the access to the web site and to the offered services with no forewarning, on its own initiative or at that of a third party, to users who fail to meet this Legal Notice.
- The OWNER shall pursue the non-compliance of the present conditions, as well as any other improper use of the web site, by means of all manner of civil and penal actions that may be applicable under the Law.
Applied Legislation and competent jurisdiction
- The relationship between the OWNER and the USER will be governed by Spanish legislation. All disputes resulting from this legal notice shall be resolved in the Spanish courts and tribunals.
- idrospania.com addresses its services to users above the age of 18. Minors are not allowed to use our services and thus should not send us their personal data. We inform that if this circumstance is present, H & H Idrospania Technic S.L. will not be responsible for the consequences that may derive for the default of the notice stated in this very clause.